- The fuel efficiency for many electric cars is over 100 MPGe.
- Fuel costs for EVs are cheaper than the cost of gas in the Southeast US.
- Maintenance costs are lower with an EV because there are fewer parts.
- Most EVs qualify for up to a $7,500 Federal Tax Credit.
- Federal Tax Credit for charging equipment extended through 2021.
- Driving all electric means you never have to go to a gas station. You can fuel up at home. You also never need an oil change.
- Powering them is convenient. You can use any traditional 120V plug to charge most EVs or install a 240V charging equipment to make charging quicker.
- You can also charge your EV at public charging stations that are found on apps like PlugShare.
Electric cars will reduce our nation’s transportation petroleum consumption.
No oil or gas means no oil spills on our coasts.
20-45 million electric vehicles could offset any gasoline extracted from the currently
protected areas of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Eastern Gulf of Mexico combined!